We love hearing from our Clean Dezign customers. The other day, one of our fantastic customers reached out to us and said, “my large salad bowl was a christmas gift from my son. i love it! and it’s not just for salads. i use it to chop and mix vegetables for soups, stews, omelettes, and hearty winter dinners such as this…”
She’s right, the Clean Dezign Bowl is not only perfect for salads, but also for soups! In fact, you can use the bamboo lid as a coaster so it won’t burn your table! It’s so perfect.
You can find Cella on instagram here.
Thank you Cella for sharing this hearty and delicious soup recipe. If you have a recipe you want to share with us, please send it to us!
White Beans Provencal Recipe
- 1. Saute in light olive oil in large heavy pot:
- 2 cups each – Chopped White Onion, Sliced Carrots, Sliced Celery
- 2. Add and cook for 1-2 minutes:
- 1 T. Chopped Garlic, 1/4 c. Chopped Parsley, + 1 t. Dried Thyme
- 3. Add, bring to boil, then simmer 20-30 min.:
- 2 cans Cannellini Beans, drained of liquid
- 2 c. Vegetable Stock
- 3-4 Sprigs Fresh Rosemary (or 1 t. dried)
- 4. Garnish with Parsley and serve with Baguette.